The Food Safety & Standards Act, 2006 introduced to improve the hygiene and quality of food has brought about tremendous changes in the food industry. As per the Act, no person shall commence or carry on any food business except under a FSSAI license or FSSAI registration. Therefore, any food manufacturing or processing or packaging or distributing entity is now required to obtain a FSSAI License or Registration.
FSSAI LICENCE IS DIVIDED INTO 3 CATOGORIES
Procedure for FSSAI Registration
- Documentation prior to submission of application
- Online portal generation
- Online submission of application
- Submission of (hardcopy) application to FSSAI office
- Scrutiny of application by FSSAI officials
- Inspection from FSSAI
- Grant of FSSAI Certificate
Documents Required for FSSAI Registration:
- Company/ Factory registration documents
- Application form
- Manufacturing process with flow chart
- Manufacturing layout
- Brand certification
- Testing facility
- Laboratory test report
- Food safety management system plan or certificate
Whether your food business is food processing, trading, repacking, wholesaling, marketing, canteen or restaurant, in any case whether you are starting a food business you must have the FSSAI Licence.
Getting registration is tough due to lack of knowledge about applying correctly. We understand the whole procedure of registration & have helped hundreds of food business owner like you. We apply for FSSAI registration on your behalf & get your registration number within said time period.
WHY US ?
- We understand your exact requirement
- We make the documentation easier
- We file your application for FSSAI Licence and submit relevant documents for it
- We ensure the licence is issued while following all the compliances .